No products in your cart.
Norwegian industrial project Blitzkrieg Baby is like an ego without any sense of moral propriety. Blitzkrieg Baby’s music is depraved, debased, stylized, brutal, and merciless—not so much written as it is channeled into reality by Kim Sølve, Anders B., Bjeima, Petter Berntsen aka Plenum and Alan Belardinelli.
Dark, threatening, industrial and carrying traces of artists like NON, early Laibach, and SPK, you will never really know what to expect from one track to the next. “Porcus Norvegicus” ranges through a full spectrum of menace. From subtle and disconcerting to sledge hammer heavy, to homicidally disturbed, Blitzkrieg Baby is taking trophies, not prisoners. Concentrating more on visceral feeling than driving within the lines of any one genre, the music comes from a place of turmoil and suffering—with a wry, twisted smile never far away.
- 01. First Movement, First Kill (03:36)
- 02. Pig Boy (04:31)
- 03. Disneyfied, Delirious And HIV+ (00:46)
- 04. Incinerator Symphony (02:18)
- 05. Stalker (03:05)
- 06. Sperm Crawling Back Into Its Hole (02:46)
- 07. Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (02:37)
- 08. I Never Really Loved Any Of You (00:32)
- 09. Children In Uniform (03:19)
- 10. The Pig-Shaped Tumor (01:29)
- 11. Amputease (00:58)
- 12. Slasher (02:16)
- 13. Viva La Morte (04:47)